Tuesday, March 10, 2009

closing techniques and follow up


I have used Google and other search engines to find lots of information for my projects, reports and presentations for more than 6 years now. But sometimes, I could not find the exact thing I searched for either in Google or the other search engines. I also, used to be too lazy to even prepare a document myself and upload it on the internet so that others could use it. However, from now onwards I will start posting my presentations, documents etc on my blog, linked to either Scribd.com or Esnips.com where the actual documents will be uploaded. The first document I am uploading is a presentation on the topic 'Closing Techniques and Follow-Up. These documents have been prepared by me and as a firm believer in Open Source Tech, I urge all the people who use this document to tweak the document as required and post it again on the internet so that other people can access it.

Let me know if anyone needs any specific document and I will be glad to help.

This document can be downloaded from either Scribd or from Esnips

No comments: